Our Current Vacancies
PLC Programmer/System Integrator/Control Technician
Salary Range: Negotiable
DCS requires an experienced PLC Programmer/System Integrator to join an Engineering Solutions Company who provide cutting edge solutions into manufacturing within the Medical Device, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Automotive Industries
The role is based in the midlands with some travel required. A company vehicle will be provided to the successful candidate
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be:
- Involved in the design, commissioning, programming and support of automation and control systems for our clients.
- Responsible for automation system design from initial concept, simulation, testing, programming, commissioning and start-up assistance.
- You will maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner
Who are we looking for?
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical, Automation Engineering or Mechatronics, ( or relevant industry experience) with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and programming.
- At least 5 years of relevant Automation Engineering experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the Allen Bradley suite of products. ( RS Logix, RSView Studio, FactoryTalk, RSLinx, RSNetworks.
- Robotics programming/maintenance a distinct advantage. ( Epson, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, ABB, Staubli)
- Experience in the area of Motion Control ( Servo Systems/ VSD/Motor Control)
- Ability to Read, understand and draft electrical schematics.
- Strong understanding of machine safety systems and safety hardware.
- Machine Vision System experience an advantage (Cognex, Keyence)
- Experience with other PLC manufacturers an advantage but not essential ( Siemens S7, Mitsubishi, Beckhoff, ELAU)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Some travel to Clients sites will be required
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have the required profile and experience and
must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Please contact us to discuss this position, or Email your C.V. and supporting information to